- I didn't do my history homework because I don't believe in dwelling on the past.
- I didn't want the other kids in class to look bad.
- A sudden gust of wind blew it out of my hand and I never saw it again.
- Another pupil fell in the lake and I jumped to rescue him. Unfortunately, my homework drowned.
- Our furnace broke and w had to burn it to keep ourselves from freezing.
- I'm not at liberty to say why.
- I wanted to frame the detention letter your about to give me.
- It was destroyed in a freak accident involving a hippo, a toaster and a bag of frozen peas. You don't want to hear the details.
- I have a solar powered computer and it was cloudy.
- My mom used it as a dryer shoot.
- My agents won't allow me to publish my homework until the mortal deal is finalized.
- I caught it fighting this kid who said you weren't the best teacher in the school.
- I was abducted by green-skinned, three-eyed, pig-snouted space aliens and they zap-ed my homework with their death rays.
- I felt it wasn't challenging enough.
- My parents were sick, and unable to do my homework last night. Don't worry, they have been suitably punished.
- We had homework?!
- I see your lips moving, but all I hear is "blah, blah blah..."
- I didn't want to add your 'ALREADY-HEAVY-WORKLOAD'.
- I spent a night at a really supporting higher pay for our hard-working teachers.
Friday, March 26, 2010
'19 I din't do my homework because......' reasons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment